Monday, June 23, 2008

House Schedule & The Plan of Action

Tomorrow the House goes to the floor at 10:00 to third read one bill and to vote on one final passage. Click the title of the post for additional information.

Wednesday I have a JCCR committee meeting at 8:30 in the morning (I will post a link to the agenda ~ state university projects to be discussed) and then 9:30 we have an Appropriations Committee meeting. The agenda of the committee will be compiled of all budget-related bills. The bills will be discussed and voted on in committee. With their passage, the House Democrats and Republicans will separately caucus the bills. After the bills are caucused, the bills will be COW'd and third read. All of this is expected to happen on this Wednesday. Tune in to the action via Capitol TV or watch via the Internet.

As usual, I will answer any of your questions on the process or the budget proposal, just email me at tgroe@azleg.gov. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: