Monday, June 23, 2008

Hold on to Your Wallet!

UPDATE: Alright, I've had a bit of ice cream to soothe my nerves and refocus my perspective. I thought I would take a moment to mention that I am thankful we have not only one budget proposal (the House) but two, as the Senate just announced their bipartisan budget plan. As much as I might detest both of these measures I just wanted to acknowledge that at least there is a plan. And that ladies and gentlemen, is what you call an attitude adjustment!

A budget solution that robs from cities, counties, almost every designated fund, and still consists of more debt (borrowing) without real reform, without trimming any of the government waste and without addressing the $2.2 BILLION DOLLAR SHORTFALL and then the news that Jerry Weiers stink'n OHV bill passed out of the Senate today...can the day get any worse? Oy vay! What next...the passage of the GOP Economic Stimulus package? Tell me it isn't so!

No comments: