Saturday, May 31, 2008

Third Read Calendar for Monday, June 2, 2008

SB1117-->hospitals; single group licenses

SB1128->omnibus; occupational therapy board
(Usually, I am a "NO" on omnibus bills as inveriably they have a bunch of junk in them to make them paletable to all. In reality, they should probably be split into several different bills. That way, I can support the good proposals and vote against the bad. I cannot understand why members insist on running OMNIBUS bills.)

SB1153-->improvised explosive device; definition

SB1291-->towing companies; release of vehicles

SB1337-->centennial funding; capitol renovation
(Unless I change my mind, which is very doubtful, I will be a "NO" on this bill. With revenue shortfalls continuing to loom in the future and unrestrained spending both past and present...as much as we need a new capitol...I just believe this falls short in the list of priorities.)

No comments: