Saturday, May 24, 2008

Signature Count


Since the weather is dismal this weekend, our Signature Walk is postponed until next week. Though I really needed to be door knocking this weekend, it is difficult to complain about the rain and change of weather.
I have just over 300 signatures and need at least 440 to assure my name is on the ballot. We are getting there...slowly but surely. I do appreciate everyone's assistance...your support and encouragement is a tremendous gift to me!

Since the deadline for turning the signatures into the Secretary of State's office is fast approaching (June 4th) please return any signed petitions to me as soon as you can. Either put them in the mail or call my house (928) 855-5413 to arrange for pick-up.

Again, every signature counts so don't feel bad if you have a petition that only has one or two names!

With much respect,

RepGroe

No comments: