Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sick...Cough, Cough, Cough...

Sorry for the lack of posts this week...I am on the mend from the sickness that has infected the Capitol these past few weeks. Thank goodness for the greatest D.O. I know, Dr. Kelli Ward (LHC)! Due to her urging, I got a flu shot in December and have successfully managed to stave off the flu where others have not been so lucky.

I have two posts I am close to completing and hope to have them up late tomorrow, after church in the morning and a Pregnancy Care Banquet tomorrow afternoon. Tonight, as I am no longer contagious, F & I are headed to Kingman for the last of three Lincoln Day Dinners held annually in our district. I am looking forward to seeing all of my friends from the many republican organizations in the area as I miss them tremendously when in Phoenix during session. Also, Congressman Trent Franks is the featured speaker this evening and I always enjoy listening to what he has to say!

Later!

No comments: