Thursday, July 31, 2008

Catching Up ~ Fun in Flagstaff





Hello from Flagstaff! Wow, is it gorgeous here...and quite a bit cooler!

Frank, my parents, and I packed our campers and headed to Flagstaff on Tuesday evening as I was the guest speaker at the Grand Canyon State Electrical Co-Op Association's annual summer conference luncheon yesterday. We are camping at a local KOA, enjoying the change in scenery...the guys especially are relishing the respite from pounding campaign signs.

After my speech we visited the Museum of Northern Arizona where we learned much about the geology, anthropology, fine art, and biology of Arizona. There was also a dinosaur exhibit as well as a fascinating exhibit honoring Native American Code Talkers. Today we are driving out to Sunset Crater, the youngest volcano on the Colorado Plateau.
I have been awarded two more endorsements:
Sonoran Alliance
Arizona Technology Council

Ciao for now!



No comments: