Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2008 Groe Campaign Endorsements

As campaign season begins my 2008 endorsements are beginning to come in, though many will not be made until this legislative session has ended. Last week, though, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, "America's Toughest Sheriff" endorsed me, which is tremendously exciting. Also supporting my re-election are the following legislators. The list is not complete but I should have the support of the majority of my colleagues both in the House and Senate by the end of the week.

Representatives
Kirk Adams
Rich Crandall
Doug Clark
Judy Burges
Russell Pearce
Bob Stump
Andy Biggs
Eddie Farnsworth
Steve Yarbrough
John Kavanaugh
Andy Tobin
Rick Murphy

Senators
Ron Gould
Chuck Gray
Pamela Gorman
Jim Waring
Thayer Verschoor
Linda Gray
Karen Johnson
John Huppenthal
Robert Blendu
Jack Harper


NOTE: If you would like to add your name to this list, please use the comment section to do so. I will be updating the list as the season progresses.

No comments: