Thursday, August 9, 2007

General Fund Appropriations, FY 2007-2008

One thick book in my tall pile of reading is the State of Arizona House of Representatives Summary of Legislation for the Forty-Eighth Legislature, First Regular Session, 2007 Edition. I am attempting to locate an electronic copy of this report and will publish a link to such ASAP.

I am posting as I am reading so bear with me as I want to share this information on how General Fund Monies are appropriated for Fiscal Year 2007-2008....

Okay, I found a new Google feature that allows you to create documents and charts then publish them online. I plugged the information into a basic chart and I think if you click on the title above you will find the information.

Sharp readers will not that the percentages in the right column add up to a bit over 100%. Very crafty! I transposed the numbers as they were published so I have no explanation for this.

Coming Soon: Additional Budget Information and Summaries of New Legislation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that so little money went toward transportation! It seemed like it was such an important issue at the beginning of the session. I am very disappointed about this. It seems like a fairly straight-forward, non-partisan issue. We need to do something about our poor freeway system ASAP - and NO, I do not mean light-rail! Build more freeways and widen our existing ones!