Saturday, August 23, 2008

Scenes From the Road






Frank and I took a wonderful tour this week visiting Beaver Dam, Littlefield, Colorado City, and Centennial Park. Here are some shots of the scenery that captured our attention during the drive.
Besides breathtaking views, my days were filled with meetings...wonderfully productive meetings where I met new friends and shared with them my passion for protecting our personal liberties and individual freedoms. The response to my message tremendous as folks are eager for government to return to those priorities this country was founded upon.
Back in Lake Havasu City, I send a warm shout-out to my new friends with whom I look forward to working with as we strive towards crafting responsible, positive policy. Thanks for your support; it means a great deal to me.

No comments: