Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ACTION ALERT: Signatures Needed

The deadline to turn in petitions to the Arizona Secretary of State's office in order to get my name on the ballot for re-election is fast approaching so I am asking all of my friends and Republican supporters for assistance in making one last push for the collection of signatures as I am in Phoenix primarily and unable to devote the time needed for this important task.

Please, any help in this endeavor is urgently needed and much appreciated. If you would like a petition mailed to you or dropped off at your home or place of business, call or email my husband, Frank and he will be glad to hear from you. Frank can be reached at 928-855-5413 or by email at fgroe@groe.org.

Thanks for your encouragement and continued support!

No comments: