Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Today

Today.....
today and every day this session I continue to be insulted in committee with some really bad bills. You would not believe the scope of the proposed legislation....absolutley absurd...being assigned a hearing just because of the power/position of the legislator who sponsored the garbage. I am proud to say that Rep. McLain and I have taken a stance...just say no! I have been joking to my colleagues that if they want a bad bill passed all they have to do is make sure that "Veteran's" appears in the title of the bill and it will pass because it is an election year...not far from the truth i am sorry to say. Tomrrow I will post a list of the repulsive legislation and hopefully people will not only inquire about sponsored legislation but about something meaningful like how many bad bills have i killed. I feel like a vampire slayer.

No comments: